There are about 6 months in SSC CGL 2017 exam. I think 6 months are enough to prepare if we follow some point.
First of all we need to know syllabus. If we know syllabus and exam pattern then we will not miss any important topic and we’ll understand how much preparation is needed.
Second thing is we should Make Short Notes whatever we read, it will help in revision.
We should Learn Short Tricks for reasoning and aptitude.
Solve Previous Year Question Papers.
It is one of The Most Important Point.
As It will help you to get perfect idea about the exam pattern, paper pattern.
You will understand the types of question.
It will also improve your speed.
For Previous year question papers you can go for Kiran Publications Previous year Solved question paper’s. There are four books for English, Mathematics, Reasoning and General Awareness.
You can buy it from below links. Click on below image.
Hope it will help you !!
Best of Luck..
India has been celebrating Teacher’s Day on 5th September, since 1962. The day commemorates the birthday of Dr Sarvepalli Radhakhrishnan, a philosopher and a teacher par excellence, and his contribution towards Indian education system. Dr Radhakhrishnan believed that “teachers should be the best minds in the country”. On this day, we gratefully remember the great educationist, apart from honoring all the teachers that have made our life much more knowledgeable and fulfilled, as serving as our beacons of light. The birthday of Dr Sarvepalli Radhakhrishnan came to be celebrated as Teacher’s Day when, one day, some of his students and friends requested him to allow them to celebrate his birthday. In reply, Dr. Radhakrishnan said, “instead of celebrating my birthday separately, it would be my proud privilege if September 5th is observed as Teacher’s day”. From then onwards, Dr. Radhakrishnan’s birthday is observed as Teacher’s Day all across India. Teachers’ Day is very important for all the people in India, as the teachers act as foundation for creating responsible citizens and good human beings. It is impossible to imagine our lives without teachers. They are the cornerstone of our future. We can never thank our teachers enough for their immense contribution in our life. Teacher’s Day is celebrated to show our acknowledgement and recognition of the hard work put in by our teachers towards our development. Schools all over India celebrate Teacher’s Day by allowing the senior students to pose as teachers for a day. It is a fun-filled activity, which is enjoyed by both the acting teachers and their junior students. On this day, students bring gifts for their most admired teachers as well. It is an equally special day for teachers, as they get to know how much they are liked and appreciated by their students. Gifts to teachers include flowers, greeting cards and other items. Some students also write poems and messages for teachers. Students look forward to Teacher’s Day with a lot of anticipation, for the sheer spirit of the occasion. Acting as teachers, they get a fair idea of the responsibility, so efficiently burdened by their teachers. It requires a lot of hard work and dedication to be a good teacher and earn the fondness of the students at the same time. Teachers, on this day, are reminded of their school days and feel nostalgic. All in all, it is celebration mode for everyone!
Sundar Pichai is not a good programmer, he may have basic programming skills. He’s a great leader and product manager. He joined google in 2004.
Sundar Pichai was born in Madras, Tamil Nadu, India in 1972 to Tamil parents Lakshmi & Regunatha Pichai. His father Regunatha Pichai was a senior electrical engineer for the British conglomerate General Electric Company (GEC) and managed a factory that made electrical components.
Pichai earned his degree from Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur (IIT KGP) in Metallurgical Engineering. Sundar’s professors at IIT recommended he pursue a PhD at Stanford University, but he decided to pursue MS and MBA degrees instead. He holds an MS from Stanford University in Material Sciences and Engineering and an MBA from the The Wharton School, where he was named a “Siebel scholar and a Palmer Scholar.
Pichai worked in engineering and product management at Applied materials and in management consulting at McKinsey & Company.
He joined Google in 2004 as VP, product management , overseeing research & consumer products. Some of exceptional qualities of Sundar Pichai , which helped him to reach the top position at Google:
1. Politics navigator: One of the important reason for Pichai’s rise, industry insiders say, has been his ability to navigate the politics of $365 b company. Pichai was skilled at staying out of politics and drama at Google.
2. Solution finder: He is one of the guy who knows the solution of the most problems. Instead of being someone who interjects throughout a meeting, he sits at the back, listens, and, once everyone has had their say, delivers an idea that works for everyone.
3. Great leader: He is known to promote good people as opposed to the one who are political and opportunistic. His reputation of being a fun manager to work under means people want to transfer to his teams helping him build strong set-ups.
4. Great Connector: Another’s of Pichai’s major skills is his connection with Page, who talks more concepts and big ideas. It is often left to Pichai to translate Page’s vision to specific goals.
5. Charismatic memory: Pichai has an unusual gift that seemed little more than a curiosity to him when he was a child, but has served him incredibly well in adulthood: he has insane numerical recall and can remember every number he’s ever dialed. Also, he holds really deep knowledge about Google’s various products.
Well, only programming isn’t enough to take you that high. You must have certain qualities. There are already many brilliant programmers working in Google.
A good programmers knows:
- How to write a great piece of code.
- How to make an app, which works great in a device.
- To find bugs and fix them.
But leaders are different:
- They know what people want.
- They know what people like the most. They have a vision.
- They know how to manage and how to inspire people to do work, how to make them work.
- They know where their company is heading. What they are going to do 5 years from now.
- They know how to overcome the competition.
- They know about the problems of people. They observe tiny little details.
India is a land of such incredible things one could never get enough of India, once the wealthiest country in the world attracted invaders from far across. Some accepted India as it was and dissolved in the Indian richness but few countries came under the shadow of greed and exploited the wealth resources. We all are aware that the country which ruled India for 200 years was The Great Britain.
Their policies of governing the nation were against the people’s morals; they were cruel and created partiality. Millions of Indians died under the foreign rule. Those who raised their voice for Independence were brutally jailed and killed. However, the collective inputs of many patriots gave us Independence on 15th August 1947.
It wasn’t easy to get Independence from Britain. Some facts related to the struggle for Independence are not yet unearthed but some definitely are. Here are some of the very less known facts about Indian Independence that you must know and that would leave you stunned!
1. When India became independent on August 15, 1947 there was no National Anthem. Even though the Bengali invocation of Jana Gana Mana was written in 1911, it was not considered as the national anthem till 1950.
2. Mountbatten chose August 15th, as the Independence date because it also commemorated the second anniversary of Japan’s surrender to the Allied Forces. North Korea, South Korea, Bahrain and Republic of the Congo share their independence day with India.
3. After India’s independence, Portugal amended its constitution and declared Goa as a Portuguese state. Indian troops invaded Goa on December 19, 1961 and annexed it to India.
4. There were 562 princely states in India at the time of independence. 560 of these states joined India and the remaining two (Junagadh and Hyderabad) were annexed by the military.
5. Bhagat Singh was highly fluent in five different languages. It made it easier for him to learn about the great philosophers and thinkers. Bhagat Singh had a great command in English, Arabic, French, Swedish and of course Hindi, Punjabi and Multani.
6. Bal Gangadhar Tilak along with Sir Ratan Jamshed Tata conceived the Bombay Swadeshi Co-Op Stores Co. Ltd. in favour of Swadeshi goods in the early 1900s. The store is popularly known as The Bombay Store now.
7. Records state that, in 1947, if Pakistan hadn’t sent in their tribesmen to attack and conquer Jammu and Kashmir, the state would have eventually gone to Pakistan. Lord Mountbatten had said, “By sending its irregular troops into the state, Pakistan spoiled the whole thing.”
8. We see various adoptions of the Indian national flag today. However, very few are aware of the fact that khadi or hand-spun cloth is the only material allowed to be used for the flag and flying a flag made of any other material is punishable by law with imprisonment up to three years, besides a fine.
9. Pandit Shyamji Krishnavarma was a great patriot, philanthropist and political propagandist of Bharat-India. Fired with a deep patriotic urge and nationalist emotion, Shyamji launched the freedom movement in England in 1905, two decades before Gandhiji entered into freedom movement of Bharat.
10. Batukeshwar Dutt was an Indian revolutionary in the early 1900s. He is best known for having exploded a few bombs, along with Bhagat Singh, in the Central Legislative Assembly in New Delhi on 8 April 1929 to register protest against the Trade dispute bill and raised the slogan “Inquilab Zindabad”.
11. One of the youngest freedom fighter jailed at the age of 6 months is Rani Saroj Gaurihar. The city of Agra cherishes this grey-haired veteran who is 85 now. She, along with her mother Satyawati Rawat were imprisoned by the British Raj. Saroj, who graduated with a degree in law and a diploma in Public Administration, became part of the freedom struggle as a teenager in 1942.
12.Bhikhaji Rustom Cama is the first person to raise the tri-colour in Germany on 22nd of August 1907. This flag consisted of three colors–the topmost being green followed by golden saffron in the middle and the red color at the bottom. It had ‘Vande Mataram’ inscribed on it.
13. Controversy surrounding Jana Gana Mana claims that Rabindranath Tagore wrote the song ‘Jana Gana Mana’ for the British monarch. He later refuted this claim and said that he wrote the song as requested by his friend and the song pronounced the victory in ‘Jana Gana Mana’ of that Bhagya Vidhataof India and not of King George V.
14. The first Prime Minister, Pandit Jawarharlal Nehru had the privilege of hoisting the national flag from the ramparts of the Red Fort 17 times on Indian Independence day and he addressed the nation on the national day as many times.
Many students desire to do some course in parallel and many of them wants to do after completing their graduation. A lot of rush is going to IT industries these days. If you want to stand somewhere you should have something extra. This is reality that students do not getting in-depth details and skills in colleges because the main aim of the students and lecturers is to pass the exam. They only read books or sample papers to pass exams. They do not have practical knowledge. Here I am going to list some professional course from which you can choose one of your interest…
When it comes to programming, there are lots of area where you can get specializations like C, C++, .Net, Java, Mysql, Oracle/Sybase/DB2 are some of the famous one certs.
C & C++ cert is organized by borland and its one of the all time best cert in demand.
Java is sun properietory and the basic exam of java is SCJP(Sun Certified Java Professional) which requires no prior experience. After that there is arch. exam with 2 yrs exprience and so on.
.Net SDK platform belongs to Microsoft where VC++ .NET, VB.NET, C#.NET, Visual Foxpro.NET etc comes. The exam is known as Microsoft Certified Software Developer(MCSD) and its also one of the hottest cert in market today.
Oracle by oracle corporation is one of the best and highly paid database administration cert.its known as OCP(Oracle Certified Professional). OCP’s are in very well demand today as after completing your BE/Btech/MCA along with OCP will make your path towards oracle company itself.
Sybase/DB2 are same database softwares like Oracle and keep same value as oracle.but comparatively oracle is having wide market and have better job opportunities.
Indian animation is increasing day by day as we all can see most of ad makers are using animated characters,slogans,graphics for enhancing their advertisements, movie hoarding till 3d enabled games all are part of animation. The job of animator is to drawing the models/world with creativity and strong enthusiasm. He will come across many of the mathematical complexities in between studies like coords, model programming etc. One should be very creative for choosing this.there are multiple things can be accomplished using animation like game level/model design,website dynamic content development, ad shooting etc. Some of the major tools uses in animation is Flash with action script, 3D Studio MAX, MAYA 3D, GMAX, Game Factory etc. but again its future concept & will take time to establish fully. The pay scale you can get after this course is around 10-20K per month(depends on the city).
4. Network Engineer/Administrator
Many of the freshers find programming a very hard task because of lack of guidance and proper programming stretegy. For them there is another line where they can make their future. Network engineer’s job is to monitor, troubleshoot, deploy, configure the networking devices like Routers, Switches, Gateways, Proxy servers etc. but before going into Network administration, one must be proficient with system administration skills. Some of certs which are widely known are Cisco CCNA, CCNP, CCDP, CCIE-R & S/SAN/VOICE/DESIGN, Comptia Network+, juniper, fortinet, nokia etc. The average pay for fresher starts from 10K upto 12 lacs per annum.
5. System administrator
The role of system administrator is to create users, maintain users, deploying policies, updating/installing/patching/configuring systems and OS, deploying mail servers, proxy servers, File Transfer Servers etc. It needs hardware knowledge in advance. The job may include monitoring and performance the resource in organization and to take care critical resources. This area consist of certs from Microsoft & red hat certs commonly like MCSA(Microsoft Certified System Administrator), MCSE(Micorsoft Certified System Engineer), RHCE(Red Hat Certified Engineer)on RHEL(Linux) platform. The pay scale for both the cert certified people is good and you can get 10-30K per month.
6. Security Administrator/Engineer/Analyst/Tester
After gaining some experience in both networking and system or any of the one. You can go further in security administration. Security administration concise nearly 4 kind of things. Network Security, Information Security,System Security,Wireless Security. Now it depends on your interest which line you prefer.
Network security contains security designing/deploying/configuring/monitoring the network layer devices like Routers, Firewalls, IPS/IDS Systems, Web Servers & perimeter devices. There are numerous international vendor certificates are popular these days. Among them the giant one are Checkpoint, Fortinate/Fortigate, Cisco, Juniper, GIAC GCFW (Certified Firewall Analyst),GIAC GCIA (Certified Intrusion Analyst) are the best one.
If we talk about system & Information security then your job is quite technical. People who work with the security aspects are also known as White Hat Hackers(The Good Guys). Their job is to secure the company data/information. They are also known as Penetration testers, ethical hackers, Anti-hackers, system/information security consultant, application security consultant etc. Their job is to assess the vulnerability into security hole & penetrate into system with/without knowing the internal network structure. Thus by doing this, they visualize the attack same as real hacker but having legal boundation and after signing a NDA document. This way they are able to fix the security holes from where the real hacker can attack on network. Some of the certs in this field are EC CEH(Certified Ethical Hacker), Offensive Security’s OSCP(Offensive Security Certified Professional), CPTS(Certified Pen-testing Specialist), ECSA(Ec Council Certified Security Analyst), LPT(Licence Penetration Tester), GIAC GCIH (Certified Incident Handler), GIAC SANS Security 504(Hacker Techniques, Exploits & Incident Handling), GIAC GISF (Information Security Fundamentals), GIAC GSEC (Security Essentials Certification), GIAC GWAPT (Web Application Penetration Tester), GIAC GCED (Certified Enterprise Defender), GIAC GCWN (Certified Windows Security Administrator), GIAC GCUX(Certified UNIX Security Administrator), GIAC GPEN (Certified Penetration Tester)
If you have inclinations towards numbers and data or if you are more interested in analytical studies compared to other streams, you have a host of career options after 12th commerce to choose from. Find the career otpions after 12th commerce mentioned below :
Retail/Personal Banking, Corporate Banking, Merchant banking, Treasury group, Rural banking, Product management, Loans executive
Chartered Accountant, Cost and work accountant, Certified financial analyst, Certified financial planner
Actuarial science, Insurance and Risk management, Insurance surveyor, Insurance surveyor, Insurance agent
Equity research analyst, Investment banker, Mutual fund executive, Stock broker, Capital market manager, Forex dealer, Venture capitalist, Real estate
Human resource Management, Brand management, Event management, International business management, Market research management, Retail management, Marketing and Sales management, Technology management, Disaster management, Education management, NGO management, Rural management, Operation and Logistics management, Export management, Family business management, Material management, Financial management, Business development management
Certified Financial Analyst – CFA , Certified Financial Planner – CFP
7. Company secretary
Software development, System architect, Web developers, Multimedia designer, System/IT manager, Database Administrator, Data processing assistant/ Data entry operator, Servicing and Maintenance technician, Technology management